You can just watch these dolphin for hours.
You'll find yourself clinging to the deck rail to get a closer look at these clowns of the sea. Florida is well known for it's many places to watch dolphin.
Some Fun Facts For You
* Dolphins are mammals. They are not a fish. They nurse their young.
* Bottlenose dolphins can grow to 8 feet in length.
* They will weigh between 430-600 lbs.
* Bottlenose dolphins eat between 15-30 lbs of fish and sealife each day.
* They normally have just one calf about every two to three years.
* There have been recorded instances of twin calves.
* Calving season here on the Gulf Beaches usually peaks in May.
* A calf will suckle from the mother for 1-1/2 to 2 years.
* They will swim with their mothers for another 3-8 years.
* Calves are born in shallow water, either tail or head first.
* The little guys are about 3-1/2 to 4 ft long and weigh a little over 40 lbs.
* Sometimes, there is an assisting dolphin near. It can be a male or female.
Florida is known for it's huge amount of dolphin to watch.
A great opportunity for some pictures or videos..
Always a big hit with the kids.
Believe it or not dolphins like to watch you too.CONTACT US FOR BOOKING